Description: The Response to Suspicious Behaviors and Items for Bombing Prevention course provides participants with a foundational introduction to recognizing and responding to suspicious behaviors and activities related to terrorist or criminal activities. This course also highlights what to do when encountering an unattended or suspicious item and to whom to report it.
Course Length: This is a 60-minute training covering the following topics:
- Normal behavior and suspicious behavior indicators
- Unattended and suspicious items
- Appropriate responses to suspicious behaviors, unattended items and suspicious items
Audience: This course is designed for groups up to 50 participants and is intended for audiences such as:
- Critical infrastructure owners and operators
- Public safety officers
- Emergency managers
- Security officers
- Law enforcement officials
- Private sector security professionals
Accreditation: 0.1 CEU contact hour towards IACET and 1 CEU towards POST if the student's state approves.
Recommended Prerequisites: None.
Download a printer-friendly fact sheet for the Response to Suspicious Behaviors and Items (AWR-335). Register Here