Description: The BTM Planning course provides participants foundational knowledge on the DHS risk management process and bomb threat management planning. It gives participants opportunity to apply this knowledge to develop a bomb threat management plan.
Course Length: This is a one-day training covering the following topics:
- DHS risk management process
- BTM plan roles and responsibilities
- BTM plan components and development
- Capstone activity: drafting a BTM plan
Audience: This course is designed for groups up to 25 participants and is intended for audiences such as:
- Critical infrastructure owners and operators
- Public safety officers
- Emergency managers
- Security officers
- Law enforcement officials
- Private sector security professionals
Accreditation: 0.7 CEUs towards IACET and 7 CEUs towards POST if the student's state approves.
Recommended Prerequisites: None.
Download a printer-friendly fact sheet for the BTM Planning (MGT-451).
To see if this class is being offered near you, click here.
To host for your organization, please fill out the training request form.