Description: The Bomb-Making Materials Awareness Employee Training course teaches participants how to recognize suspicious purchasing behaviors in a retail setting that might indicate Bomb-Making activity and what to do when a suspicious incident occurs.
Course Length: This is a 35-minute self-paced training covering the following topics:
- The types of people who build bombs
- Commercially available products used to make homemade explosives and build IEDs
- Suspicious purchases and behaviors
- How to report a suspicious incident
Audience: This course is intended for audiences such as:
- Critical Infrastructure Owner and Operators
- Public Safety Officers
- Emergency Managers
- Security Officers
- Law Enforcement Officials
- Private Sector Security Professionals
Accreditation: 0.1 CEU towards IACET and 1 CEU towards POST if the student's state approves.
Recommended Prerequisites: None.
Website: Center for Domestic Preparedness Course Catalog
Download a printer-friendly fact sheet for the Bomb-Making Materials Awareness Employee Training (AWR-921).