Description: The Bomb-Making Materials Awareness: Your Role courses uses an immersive, graphic novel style storytelling approach to educate and empower community members on how to identify and report suspicious activity and purchasing behaviors related to bomb-making materials.
Course Length: This is a 40-minute self-paced training covering the following topics:
- The role the general public, private sector, public safety personnel, and fusion centers have in recognizing and reporting suspicious incidents related to bomb-making
- Indicators of suspicious activities and purchasing behaviors
- How to report a suspicious incident
Audience: This course is intended for audiences such as:
- General public
- Public safety dispatchers
- Law enforcement officers
- Fire and emergency medical technicians
- Fusion center analysts
Accreditation: 0.1 CEU towards IACET and 1 CEU towards POST if the student's state approves.
Recommended Prerequisites: None.
Website: Center for Domestic Preparedness Course Catalog
Download a printer-friendly fact sheet for Bomb-Making Materials Awareness: Your Role (AWR-911).