Description: This course provides public safety and security professionals with the knowledge and skills to employ the fundamentals of surveillance detection for bombing prevention related to a facility/system or a planned or unplanned event and to recognize hostile surveillance activity.
Course Length: This is a four-hour training covering the following topics:
- Hostile operations and the terrorist attack cycle
- Detecting hostile surveillance activity
- Vulnerability assessments and surveillance
- Hostile surveillance red zones and positions
- Five elements of a surveillance detection plan
Audience: This course is designed for groups up to 50 participants and is intended for audiences such as:
- Critical infrastructure owners and operators
- Public safety officers
- Emergency managers
- Security officers
- Law enforcement officers
- Private sector security professionals
Accreditation: 0.4 CEUs towards IACET and 4 CEUs towards POST if the student's state approves.
Recommended Prerequisites: None.
Download a printer-friendly fact sheet for Surveillance Detection Principles (AWR-940). Register Here